Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ernest Hemingway's Key West Home Designated a Literary Landmark

Ernest Hemingway's Key West home, where he lived for nine years in the 1930s, has been designated a literary landmark.

You can read about the home and the literary designation via the below link:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5gKLvuJEJLCAQHVopdWiy8vaE4Haw

I visited Hemingway's home on my first trip to the Florida Keys in the late 1970s. As I've been a Hemingway fan since I was a teenager, I was eager to see where Hemingway wrote some of his greatest works.


Below is a photo of Hemingway at his Key West Home:

Below is a photo of Hemingway's study in his Key West home:

Below is a good photo of a Key West beach. One can see why I love the Keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment